Our aim is to keep you safe at the same time as giving you a pleasurable experience when you visit the salon. Please read through the guidelines before you visit but remember we will guide you through this on your visit so please don’t feel you are expected to remember it all.
Prior to your Appointment
- If you have any of the recognised symptoms of COVID 19, please call to cancel your booking. We will be asking for a 50% deposit to confirm appointments although we will reduce our cancellation period so that you can cancel up to 3 hours in advance with no penalty. Clients that don’t give notice up to 3 hours will lose their 50% deposit.
- Our appointments will continue to be confirmed by text or email if you have chosen this option.
Arriving for your Appointment.
- You will be expected to sanitise your hands on arrival and wear a face covering for your treatment. Please bring a face covering with you (ideally a reusable one as these are kinder to the environment). We do have a supply a disposable face coverings just in case you forget.
- Please come to the salon alone, we will not be able to accommodate friends, relatives or children waiting in the salon.
- Please limit the bags and personal belongings you bring with you as these will need to be taken with you to your treatment area.
- Our waiting area will be limited to two clients at any one time and additional space for waiting may be outside so we suggest you arrive close to your scheduled appointment time as you may need to stand whilst waiting. We do have space in the side alley to the left of the building for any clients waiting, using this space will leave the pavement clear for pedestrians.
Around the Salon.
- We would ask that you maintain social distancing with others whilst anywhere in the salon premises. If you do need to pass others, we would request you step back or pass back to back.
- We will be increasing our cleaning levels for touch points including handrails, door handles and the client toilet in line with government guidelines.
- We have placed a protective screen on the reception desk so it is safe for you to come to the desk to make appointments or purchases.
- We will only be accepting card payments within the salon, this includes contactless and apple pay.
During your Appointment.
- Therapists will be wearing the appropriate PPE required for the specific treatment you are having.
- Unfortunately we won’t be able to offer you any hot drinks or magazines but please feel free to bring your own as we know for many of you this is all part of the pampering. We will have cold water available in disposable cups.
- All treatment areas will be cleaned to the highest standards ( as always) and either disposable items used or towels if appropriate. Any towels used will be washed after each use.
- All tools and equipment will either be sterilised, disinfected or be single use where this is not possible.
- Please ask your therapist if you have any questions or concerns at any time.
- There will be additional time after each appointment to ensure we can fully clean any touch points and to prevent there being a build up of clients within the salon at any one time.
In the Boutique.
As you know our boutique is a stand alone boutique as well as an entry point to the treatment rooms. We will be limited to 4 people within this area and therefore we may ask you to wait if the number reaches this due to treatment clients and boutique shoppers being in at the same time. We do also have a side entrance that we can use if we get congested at any point.